If you plan to return an item-
- Please include this return form
- Item must be in new condition & unwrapped.
- Item must be clean and not altered in anyway.
- You have up to 30 days from the day your order was delivered to make a return for a refund
- Custom made and special order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Include your name and address along with a short explanation of why you are returning the item and if you would like to exchange the item or receive a refund.
- Returns are processed within 5-10 business days. Your refund will be credited back to you at that time. Some financial institutions may take up to 30 days to reflect the refund on your account.
- If the Item being returned is not in new condition it will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
- For your protection we do not keep card information on file, if you would like a refund you will have to contact us with the card number and expiration date. Money can only be refunded in the method it was paid for. We cannot credit a different credit card or different form of payment. This is to protect both our customers and ourselves from fraud, therefor there are no exceptions to this policy
- Items that we cannot refund or exchange include:
- Food, Treats,Supplements
For safety reasons these items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Videos or DVDs
Due to the nature of the video/DVD business we do not refund money for DVDs. We will not substitute one title DVD for a different title DVD.
- Food, Treats,Supplements
Companion Training llc – Domestic Return Instructions
Domestic Customers (United States and Puerto Rico) -
- You do not need an RMA number to return an item, you can just ship it back.
- If we are not contacted within 30 days with your card information you will be given a Companion Training llc Credit which we will email to you and is good on your next purchase.
- Once we ensure the item was returned in new condition, we will credit you back the purchase price of the product that was returned.
- If you want a refund to your credit card, you need to contact us to give us your credit card number that you initially used for purchase as well as the expiration date of that card.
- We cannot refund money to a different card then what was used for the initial purchase.
- We do not store any credit card data in our system for your protection.
- If you do not contact us with your credit card details, you will be given a Companion Training llc credit instead of a refund to your credit card.
- If you choose a CompanionTraining.com credit instead of a refund, we will email you with the amount of the credit that is placed on your account for future use.
- If you would like to exchange for a different item Include the product name in a note along with the price difference (if any).
- Return addresses are as follows:
Return the item by USPS (post office) to:
Companion Training llc
3555 Sanada Way
Boise, Idaho 83702
If you are using UPS or FedEx, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Companion Training llc – International Return Instructions
- All return policies are the same for International customers.
- Shipping rates are the responsibility of the customer
Please email email@example.com if you have further questions.