Your Service Dog Certificate(SM) is the gold standard testing achievement within the Service Dog industry. You and your canine companion will be certified together as a working team, demonstrating a Service Dog’s level of proper social etiquette and public safety.
A qualified evaluator will help you through all of the mandatory testing requirements.
- Your dog’s veterinarian records showing up to date vaccinations as well as a recent health certificate.
- A note from your doctor prescribing a need for a service animal.
- Both you and your dog must successfully pass a Level 1 Public Access Test®, as well as a Level 2 Public Access Test®.
- Your dog must successfully perform tasks specific to your disability, in accordance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA).
Upon Graduation You Receive:
- Service Dog Certificate(SM).
- The evaluator will register you & your dog into the Official Service Dog Registry.
- A unique ID number for business owners to verify your service dog’s authenticity.
- Identification cape, patches and handout cards.