Cutting edge techniques to train diabetic alert dogs!
- Determine Blood Sugar Levels
- Collect and store scent samples
- Pavlovian Conditioning
- Choose the alerting behavior
- Teach “The Nudge”
- Building a high frustration tolerance
UPDATE: This video training is now available through Instant Online viewing instead of the older DVD version. Your videos will be provided through the Vimeo video streaming services.
Out of stock
Discover the step-by-step process of how to train a dog to detect & alert to diabetic blood sugar swings. This video discusses the key foundation training steps of:
- How dogs detect diabetic blood sugar swings in people.
- How to train a dog to detect targeted blood sugar levels.
- How to train a dog to alert you when a swing in blood sugar has been detected.
Additional clips discuss topics such as Night Alerts, Car Alerts, Building Frustration Tolerance, Generalization and How to differentiate your dogs training to alert to both High & Low blood sugar levels. Get your copy of “Diabetic Alert Dog Training: The DVD” today!
|Dimensions||7.5 × 5.3 in|