✔ SOCIAL DISTANCING?
✔ NOT IN OUR SERVICE AREA?
✔ NO PROBLEM!
HOW IT WORKS:
First send in a quick description of your goals using the form at the bottom of this page. We’ll call you to answer any questions that you have and personalize a training plan that meets your needs and training goals.
Easy Requirements for Efficiency:
- All students should be a member of one of our video course series
- For your convenience, coaching sessions will be scheduled between you and your friendly trainer.
Choose from 15 minute or 30 Minute Sessions:
30-minute sessions – Coaching sessions typically scheduled once a week to compliment your online video course series. These Private Lessons with your Professional Service Dog Trainer are done using your phone or webcam.
- Include your dog in our live webcam training sessions and get immediate feedback and guidance on technique.
- Review class content from your video course. Your trainer will customize and tailor any techniques as needed.
- Helps answer any challenges that may arise during training.
- Succeed faster by developing good training skills and preventing problems from forming.
- Keeps you on track, motivated, and accountable.
- Homework assignments and goals set between sessions.
- Enjoy guidance throughout the process of successfully Owner-Training your Service Dog.
- We are your teammate for getting the results your need
NEW! 15-minute sessions – Usually impromptu lessons scheduled within 48 hours for quick feedback and guidance.
- These are great for a quick question or 2.
- Helps answer any challenges that may arise during training
- Alleviates any major mistakes from taking place in-between regular lessons.
- 4-Pack – of ½ hour lessons: $480
- 4-Pack – of 15-minute lessons: $280
A GOOD FIT IF:
✔ You would like to work with us but live outside our service area.
✔ You’re an overachiever that wants excellent results.
Lets Get Started – Simply fill out the form below with a quick description of what you’re looking for. We will call you within 48 business hours to discuss options, schedules and answer any questions that you may have.